William Stafford Noble
Professor, Department of Genome Sciences
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
University of Washington
Genome Sciences, Box 355065
Foege Building, S340A
3720 15th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98195-5065
Tel: (206) 221-4394; Fax: (206) 685-7301
Office: Foege S340A
- GENOME 541: Introduction to Computational Molecular Biology. Spring.
- GENOME 559: Introduction to Statistical and Computational Genomics. Winter.
- I am co-director of the UW 4-Dimensional Genomic Nuclear Organization of Mammalian Embryogenesis (4D GENOME) Center
- I am a Senior Data Science Fellow at the eScience Institute of the University of Washington.
- Academic profile: Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar
- My name used to be William Noble Grundy.
- My wife's company, Lake Union Consulting
- My daughter's company, Noble Cakes
- My brother, Christopher Grundy: singer-songwriter and professor of theology.
- Obituary for my father, Roy Rawsthorne Grundy.
- I have an Erdös number of 3, by way of David Haussler, Noga Alon, Erdös.
- More links.