William Stafford Noble*
Professor, Department of Genome Sciences
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
University of Washington
Genome Sciences, Box 355065
Foege Building, S220B
3720 15th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98195-5065
Tel: (206) 221-4973; Fax: (206) 685-7301
Office: Foege S220B
- GENOME 475: Debates in Genetics. Spring.
- GENOME 541: Introduction to Computational Molecular Biology. Spring.
- CSE 590C: Reading and Research in Computational Biology. Continuing.
- UW Center for Nuclear Organization and Function
- I am a Senior Data Science Fellow at the eScience Institute of the University of Washington.
- Hope High School Project, LLC
- Lake Union Consulting
- My brother, Christopher Grundy: singer-songwriter and professor of theology.
- Academic profile: Google Scholar, Microsoft Academic Search, UW Husky Experts
- My former roomate, Micah Freedman.
- My other former roommate, Greg Chun.
- I have an Erdös number of 3, by way of David Haussler, Noga Alon, Erdös.
- More links.
*Formerly William Noble Grundy