William Stafford Noble
Professor, Department of Genome Sciences
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
University of Washington
Genome Sciences, Box 355065
Foege Building, S220B
3720 15th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98195-5065
Tel: (206) 221-4973; Fax: (206) 685-7301
Office: Foege S220B
- GENOME 475: Debates in Genetics. Spring.
- GENOME 541: Introduction to Computational Molecular Biology. Spring.
- CSE 590C: Reading and Research in Computational Biology. Continuing.
- UW Center for Nuclear Organization and Function
- I am a Senior Data Science Fellow at the eScience Institute of the University of Washington.
- My name used to be William Noble Grundy.
- Hope High School Project, LLC
- Lake Union Consulting
- My brother, Christopher Grundy: singer-songwriter and professor of theology.
- Academic profile: Google Scholar
- My former roomate, Micah Freedman.
- My other former roommate, Greg Chun.
- I have an Erdös number of 3, by way of David Haussler, Noga Alon, Erdös.
- More links.