William Stafford Noble
Formerly William Noble Grundy
Professor, Department of Genome Sciences
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
University of Washington
Genome Sciences, Box 355065
Foege Building, S220B
3720 15th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98195-5065
Tel: (206) 221-4973; Fax: (206) 685-7301
Office: Foege S220B
Postdoctoral fellowships are available
- Bioinformatics, taught at the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Muizenberg, South Africa, Feb-Mar 2013
- GENOME 475: Debates in Genetics. Spring.
- GENOME 541: Introduction to Computational Molecular Biology. Spring.
- CSE 590C: Reading and Research in Computational Biology. Continuing.
- Hope High School Project, LLC (and on Facebook)
- Jack Stafford Noble, May 2004, August 2004, September 2004, March 2005
- Scout Elizabeth Stafford Noble, July 2005, August 2005, November 2005, August 2006
- Lake Union Consulting
- My brother, Christopher Grundy: singer-songwriter and professor of theology.
- Academic profile: Google Scholar, Microsoft Academic Search, UW Husky Experts
- My former roomate, Micah Freedman.
- My other former roommate, Greg Chun.
- I have an Erdös number of 3, by way of David Haussler, Noga Alon, Erdös.
- More links.